Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The War Rages On



Rejoice with me for Team Fortress 2 has come to the Mac! If you haven't already heard, Steam was released for the Mac a short while ago. I, having heard whispered rumors in the ether for many months now, could hardly bear the anticipation, and above all games, Team Fortress 2 is the most welcomed. I've long been a TF2 console gamer, but the lack of additional maps and no weapons updates has left me mildly bored... there are only so many stalemates one can handle on 2Fort. But now, I feel my love of this Class based shooter restored as though it were the first time I laid eyes on her. So, I shall see all you fine dandies on the field of battle!

- Ben

P.S. It would be epic to start a competition: Mac users as Blu team, PC's as Red. Valve should get an event running.

No comments:

Post a Comment